Tuesday, November 21, 2006

" I am the way, the truth and the life...."

No...I'm absolutely NOT trying to alter the words of the bible for my own gain nor am i trying to start a new religion of blogger-mania.

There is only ONE! My Father, friend, counsellor, Lord and redeemer. Call Him a religious fanatic/madman or God, basically anything at those extremes but NOT a good teacher. He never left that option for us.

"I am the way and the truth and the Life, no one comes to the Father except through me."
John 14:6

For more information on the origins of the excerpt in the previous post or if you think i'm not making any sense, contact me on madzap_con@yahoo.com

God Bless

1 comment:

Scott Mackay said...

Great to have you join us in blogger world. I'm looking forward to reading your reflections!